Quit smoking hypnosis can help you to stop a potentially dangerous habit. I will now do my best to enlighten you about this fascinating method and its possible benefits. So, take a deep breath and read on!
Why is it so difficult to quit smoking even if I want to?
Through conscious and repeated smoking, you have formed a subconscious habit. Now that you consciously want to quit smoking, you find that your subconscious is still programmed to repeat the habit when triggered by certain circumstances, thoughts or emotions. Hypnosis attempts to reprogram your subconscious to reject the smoking habit.
You are also addicted to the stimulant nicotine found in tobacco smoke. When you stop smoking your body will gradually get rid of the nicotine within a few days.
How does quit smoking hypnosis work?
Hypnosis puts you in a relaxed and focused state of mind where you are less conscious and your subconscious mind is more open to suggestion. Imagination and your senses play a big part in the process. If you can imagine it, you can believe it, and then you can achieve it.
How effective is quit smoking hypnosis?
Thousands of smokers have quit smoking through the power of hypnosis. Hypnosis is especially effective when dealing with addictive behaviors. Lighting up a cigarette, holding it in your hand and inhaling and exhaling the smoke can become a relaxing ritual. Hypnosis relaxes your mind and body while subtly changing your perception of smoking.
Where can I find quit smoking hypnosis help?
You have a number of options available:
1. You can search for hypnotists in your area which might assist you in your quest to quit smoking for good.
2. Search for recordings of a quit smoking hypnosis program available on cassette or compact disc.
3. Some internet merchants offer downloadable recordings in MP3 format.
What are the possible benefits of quitting smoking today?
* You can continue smoking while doing a quit smoking hypnosis program. You can quit when your subconscious attitude towards smoking has changed. That does not mean that you will experience no withdrawal symptoms. But your desire and willpower to quit smoking will be much greater.
* You can become healthier. Stop smoking and you can decrease your chances of having a heart attack, developing emphysema or lung cancer.
* You can save money. Depending on how much you smoke, you can save $400 to $800 per year. You could also be saving money on future medical bills.
* You can feel better, cleaner and more energetic. How much is that worth to you?
In conclusion, there is more than one way to quit smoking now. Quit smoking hypnosis is one way to achieve it. Remember that old habits, even if they die hard, can be replaced by new habits. If you wish, you can change your smoking habit and become a nonsmoker for life.